한국어 | 日本語 | 中文
Singapore Jobs Market Forum

Service Crew and F&B Supervisors

This is a discussion on Service Crew and F&B Supervisors within the Captain / Waiter / Waitress / Server forums, part of the Singapore Jobs - Food & Beverage category; Looking for long term part-time or permanent positions in service industry:- Vacancies to be filled fast, able to commence ...

Go Back   Singapore Jobs Market Forum > Singapore Jobs Market - Jobs in Singapore | Singapore Free Job Posting/Advertisement > Singapore Jobs - Food & Beverage > Captain / Waiter / Waitress / Server
Connect with Facebook

Register Invite Your Friends FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Regular Headhunter

Power: 0
bellesoong is on a distinguished road
Default Service Crew and F&B Supervisors

Looking for long term part-time or permanent positions in service industry:-

Vacancies to be filled fast, able to commence work soon..

1) Service crews for various F&B industries (Islandwide retails)
- open race
(S$1100 - S$1300+)

2) F&B Supervisors (Permanent)
- open race
- similar working experience would be an advantage
(S$1400 - S$1500+)

Interested applicants, please forward your resume with attached photo and position applying to
Only registered and activated users are able to view links or images.
or contact Belle at 6499 1811/ 9717 5901 for more details.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 19-09-2008, 11:05 AM
New Recruit

bbyanah26 is on a distinguished road
Default Work Application

Dear Ms. Belle,

Good day! I am Catherine Giangan from Cebu, Phils. I graduated the degree of Bachelor's of Science Major in Hotel & Restaurant Mgt' in the year 2000 at the University of San Jose - Recoletos, Cebu. I had two years experienced working in the F & B industry as a Waitress and one year in the hotel as a Front Desk Clerk.

I am writing this mail to ask if you're still accepting for an applicant for the waitress position. I am very much interested and willing to apply to any available positions. I’ll be going there in Singapore as a tourist by the 2nd week of October. I’ll be staying at my PR friend’s residence at Nanyang View. Here’s my YM if you'd like to have an initial interview with me via internet (
). I am available anytime. I would like also to ask for an email address where I can submit my resume. Here’s my contact no. +639193199156.

I would really appreciate if you can answer all my queries and give some feedbacks regarding my concern. I am looking forward for your respond. Thank you for the time and more power!

Respectfully Yours,

Catherine L. Giangan
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-10-2008, 12:14 PM
New Recruit

Md.Abdul Jalil is on a distinguished road

I am Bangladeshi.Recently I have completed Diploma in Hotel Management course at Malaysia.I have also completed Bacholer of commerce degree from Bangladesh.I have few years work experience in Hotel & Restaurant as a f&b Waiter/Supervaisor.
Now I am looking for a job to improve my self .
Please give me a opportunity to do work in hotel/Rastaurent.
Thank you
Old 06-10-2008, 03:51 PM
New Recruit

divine12345 is on a distinguished road

hi i am Divina Gorondiano a foreigner from Philippines, looking for a job as a service crew.thank you
Old 10-10-2008, 04:34 PM
New Recruit

S.KUMARAN is on a distinguished road

DEARS Ms.Belle,

Im S.Kumaran from malaysia looking for a job at singapore,i have read ur advertisement,so interest as service crew.Hope you will reply me.THANK YOU.
Old 22-10-2008, 02:14 PM
New Recruit

pcaezar is on a distinguished road

Good day!!!

PHILIP CAEZAR M. BAYABOS

4 Sin Ming Rd. 07-03, Sin Ming Plaza
Singapore
Mobile #: 821-70-517
Res. #: 645-276-54

OBJECTIVE:

To secure a responsible and challenging position with a company where my knowledge, experience and specified work skills will be utilized and further developed and will provide opportunities for professional development and career growth.

JOB EXPERIENCE:

June 2006 – June 2008
Community Coordinator
Community Relations Office
Quezon City Hall
Gather, organize and coordinate to all existing People's Organization (PO) and Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in the designated areas and make them accredited to the city government.
Coordinate to all community officials in the assigned areas of responsibility regarding issues and concerns in their community
Assist people on their request and make recommendation report
Conduct community activities like mass feeding program, symposium and medical out-reach program

April- May 2006
Waiter/Bartender
Bacolod Chicken House
Take orders and selling ability at the same time, set,and clear tables and deal with the exchange of bills and money.
Courteuos and efficient serving of food

January 2005 – March 2006
On-call Waiter
Magsaysay Maritime Corporation

July – December 2004
Documentation Staff
City Treasurer’s Office
Quezon City Hall

Keeps records and files of treasury department
Assist taxpayers to assess their payment
Organize tax receipts and keep safe to archive

January – June 2004
Data Encoder
Commission on Elections

Assigned to keep names of voters to computer database
Responsible for making voter’s identification card

EDUCATION:

AB Political Science, 2001
Central Philippine University
Iloilo City, Philippines

SUMMARY OF TRAININGS:

Integrated Training in Hotel and
Restaurant Services Provider Course
Inter-Seas Maritime Training Management
June 20 – 24 2005

Food and Beverage and Housekeeping Training
Best Western Hotel La Corona
October 3 – November 26 2005

Messman Course
Inter-Seas Maritime Training Management
June 27 – July 1 2005

Basic Safety Training with PSSR
Southern Institute for Maritime Studies
March 7 – 15 2005

Seminar on Tourist Reception and Guiding Techniques
Quezon City Hall
September 17 – 19 2007

PERSONAL DATA:

BIRTHDATE: August 24, 1980
BIRTHPLACE: Manila, Philippines
CIVIL STATUS: Single
CITIZENSHIP: Filipino
LANGUAGE SPOKEN: Filipino, English
Old 31-10-2008, 07:45 AM
New Recruit

mendozamarites is on a distinguished road

I have in excess of 3 years as an Accounting and Admin Assistant in various industry as well as a Purchaser for more than 2 years and a 2 years and 7 monts as Service crew at Mc Donalds Philippines. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy from National College of Business and Arts - Philippines.
I have been interested in various and challenging work for many years, and I am confident that I will perform all the duties required for this position.
I will bring a varied training and perspective that will benefit the company if hired.
If there are any questions please call me at +65 91492090

Thank you

Marites Mendoza
Old 01-11-2008, 10:20 AM
New Recruit

bbyanah26 is on a distinguished road
Default Job application

Dear Ms. Belle,

Good day! I am Catherine L. Giangan from Cebu, Phils. I graduated the degree of Bachelor's of Science Major in Hotel & Restaurant Mgt' in the year 2000 at the University of San Jose - Recoletos, Cebu. I had 3yrs & 4mos experienced working in the F & B industry as a Waitress (4mos OJT) and 1yr & 5mos (4m0s OJT) in the hotel as a Front Desk Clerk.

I am writing this letter to apply to any available job position in your company. I am very much eager to be able to start to work as soon as possible. I can work in either F & B industry or in the Hotel. I am a very hardworking person, flexible and can still work well even under pressure. You need an employee someone like me to be a part of your company’s success and i'll be honor to join your team/establishment.

I arrived here Oct. 14 on a social visit visa and I’m staying here at Blk.34, Circuit Rd., Singapore. If you wish to contact me for an interview, I can be reach in this no. +6598650462 and my email is
I am looking forward for your respond. Thank you for the time and more power!

Respectfully Yours,

Catherine L. Giangan
Old 01-11-2008, 02:45 PM
New Recruit

Location: No(37)Khayaepin Yeikmon Housing (1)MingalardonTsp,Yangon(11021) Myanmar.
nangngengewin is on a distinguished road

Service crew and F & B Supervisors
Dear Ms Belle
I am Ms Nang Nge Nge Win From Yangon. I completed the degree of B.Sc (Engg) Food Technology and working as Food Technologist at a reputable Myanmar Dairy Plant namely Ahr Man Dairy Industry Singer Co Ltd since Sept 2007 until now. Now I am Looking for a job to be broaden my horizon in my future carrier. I really appreciate you to give me the opportunity.
Thanks and with best regards,
Nang Nge Nge Win (+951636717) Email:

Last edited by nangngengewin; 09-12-2008 at 02:33 AM. Reason: made grammer error correction
Closed Thread

Tags
crew, fandb, service, supervisors