This is a discussion on Marketing manager within the Marketing - Direct Marketing forums, part of the Singapore Jobs - Marketing / Public Relations category; Season integrated marketing and PR professional with good experience in digital marketing comprising but not limited to new media, online ...
|Register||Invite Your Friends||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
Season integrated marketing and PR professional with good experience in digital marketing comprising but not limited to new media, online and mobile. The successful candidate will assist Marketing Director to oversee and manage branding, marketing and PR strategies for the various online portals that we managed. The candidate will responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop and execute strategic marketing and PR plan.
- Experience in handling government agencies preferred
- Fully understand the offline and digital landscape from an operational and communications context and will have experience in developing and delivering the work
- Strategically strong and creative where you'll position yourself within the clients business, contributing to their overall marketing and PR strategy.
- A good grounding in managing costs with the ability to manage client and other partners across a number of contacts at different levels of seniority is crucial to the continued success of the chosen applicant.
- Appreciate richness and application of data analytics
- Experience in reviewing creative work developed to ensure quality of communication is maintained. Write and review language/ copy for marketing pieces and proposals where necessary.
- Participate in pre-sales including marketing/tenders proposals/ presentations
- Minimum 6 years’ broad marketing experience in a growth stage company with another 2-4 years in a supervisory and management role
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the major elements of planning a marketing strategy.
- Experience with developing web and print marketing collateral, including copywriting and working with Creative teams
- Working knowledge of PR and PR experience a major plus
- Familiarity in interactive media and portals will be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated intimate knowledge of how to identify and leverage customer segment
- Experience with managing advertising and promotions, including online media buying and web optimization techniques.
- Experience in writing and developing proposals
- Understands and appreciate data analytics
Please send your resumes to
Only registered and activated users are able to view links or images.
|digital marketing, integrated marketing, manager, marketing, portal management|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Asst Marketing Manager||proteam08||Other Marketing / Public Relations Jobs||0||28-05-2009 11:34 PM|
|Manager, Marketing Communications||careerexpress||Marketing - Marketing Communication||1||18-05-2008 07:36 PM|
|Marketing / Business Manager||vincentlio||Newbies' Refuge||0||10-04-2008 01:09 AM|
|Sales & Marketing Manager||Singapore-HR||Sales Management||0||10-02-2008 10:22 AM|
|Asst Manager/Manager, Parts Marketing||xinderette||Other Engineering Jobs||0||01-11-2007 10:32 PM|