This is a discussion on Business Risk & Credit Admin Lead within the Other Top Executives Jobs forums, part of the Singapore Jobs - Top Executives (CEO / CFO / CTO / GM / MD etc.) category; Duties & Responsibilities 1. Administer & manage overall day to day credit & Collection Operations, Credit & Collection Management and ...
|Register||Invite Your Friends||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
Business Risk & Credit Admin Lead
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Administer & manage overall day to day credit & Collection Operations, Credit & Collection Management and Credit & Collection
Administration for Singapore Office.
2. Staff training & development;
3. Reviewing accounting journal relating to accounts receivables;
4. Reviewing account receivables reconciliation with general ledger;
5. Responsible for calculation, reviewing and justification of quarterly bad debt provisions;
6. Manage and ensure timely debt collections;
7. Ensure DSR in line with AOP/Forest;
8. Responsible for Sarbanes Oxley Act compliance;
9. Liaise with relevant authorities to ensure statutory and legal compliance;
10. Liaise with bankers, external auditors, internal auditors and tax agent when necessary;
11. Ensure timely month end/year end closing and timely reporting in accordance to schedule furnished by Corporate and Superior;
12. Ensure compliance of company credit & contract policies and guidelines;
13. Responsible calculation of yearly TTM incentive entitlement;
14. Work with legal and regional team in contract vetting (including letter of intent, letter of award etc) review and exposure mitigation;
15. Contact negotiation
16. Work with legal council, 3rd party debt collection agency in bad debt recovery;
17. Responsible for timely credit review and prompt response to sales team; authorizing and approval of SO including release of deliveries for equipment sales;
18. Responsible for new credit and accounts receivable system implementation and people soft implantation or any other credit and accounts receivables system that is specified by management from time to time;
19. Credit & accounts receivables system/process development, implementation, maintenance and improvement; Six sigma project;
20. Any other assignment assigned by Superior from time to time in line with business requirements.
1. A degree in related area or equivalent.
2. At least 3-9 years of relevant working experience
3. Hands-on experience or exposure in Credit Administrative, Business Risk Management and /or Collection Management.
4. Familiar with a variety of field’s concept, practices and procedures in Credit & Collection.
5. Experience in all facets of Credit, Collection and business management from an M&E capacity with related commercial and construction emphasis
6. Good understanding of commercial mechanical engineering industry practice.
7. Ability to interpret and understand local/national building & standard form of codes/contracts.
8. Excellent command in English (written & spoken), Good command in Chinese would be an advantage.
9. Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint etc.
10. Familiar with Credit Rating Symbols and Definitions
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to
Only registered and activated users are able to view links or images.
|admin, business, credit, lead, risk|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Business Risk & Credit Admin Lead||The Advertiser||Singapore Jobs - Credit Collection||0||08-09-2009 04:27 PM|
|Risk Free/Low Risk Investment||lintfss||Business Opportunities||0||27-08-2009 02:28 PM|
|Business Analyst / team Lead||Enggsol||Business Analyst||0||08-08-2009 01:02 PM|
|Risk Free/Low Risk Investment||lintfss||Business Opportunities||0||24-07-2009 11:24 PM|
|No Risk, Low Investment, Home Based Business Opportunity||algordon||Singapore Jobs - Work From Home||1||04-06-2008 10:56 AM|