This is a discussion on Project Manager (Banking) within the IT Project Management forums, part of the Singapore Jobs - Information Technology (I.T.) category; Project Manager (Banking) • Map out overall execution plan & ensure the roles & responsibility, objectives, commitment, deliverables & schedule are ...
|Register||Invite Your Friends||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
Project Manager (Banking)
Project Manager (Banking)
• Map out overall execution plan & ensure the roles & responsibility, objectives, commitment, deliverables & schedule are clearly communicated to the team members & customers.
• Manage Technical Construction Phase of the project, i.e. plan, assign & track progress of technical construction
• Conduct review & testing to ensure the quality of deliverables & be involved in constructing complex programs. Ensure requirements & standards are met before handing over for System Integration Testing
• Build & lead a high performance team. Plan optimal use of resources.
• Manage project scope
• Monitor service level, in terms of response time & problem recovery time to ensure that the agreed service level is met.
• Deliver quality outputs based on defined processes, review project performance & take corrective actions when necessary; identify & mitigate risks before they seriously impact the project delivery.
• Setup communication channels within team & customers, so that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed on the project status on a timely basis & at the necessary level of details.
• Establish environment conducive to the successful completion of the project, including achieving control in project delivery & managing on-going customer relationships/expectations.
At least 10 years IT project management experience with a proven track record in assuming overall responsibility and manage multi-million dollar projects
Experience in the evaluating, development, implementation and support of information technology software application projects in a range of organizations
Good experience in Core and Corporate Banking
Ability to demonstrate prior experience in tracking project financials and risk management.
Experience in managing team size of minimum 20 people
Hands-on' knowledge, exposure and experience within the vendor and user environments
Ability to engage and work with people of all levels
Ability to work long hours when necessary to ensure smooth project delivery
Interested send your updated resume at
Only registered and activated users are able to view links or images.
EA License NO : 07C5567
|banking, manager, project|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Project Manager (Banking)||EnggsolPteLtd||IT Project Management||0||21-02-2014 05:56 PM|
|Project Manager (Banking)||EnggsolPteLtd||Other Information Technology Jobs||0||18-01-2014 12:32 PM|
|Project Manager (Banking)||EnggsolPteLtd||Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio||0||11-01-2014 10:45 AM|
|Project Manager (Banking)||EnggsolPteLtd||Other Engineering Jobs||0||27-12-2013 02:16 PM|
|Project Manager (Banking)||EnggsolPteLtd||Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio||1||13-12-2013 06:25 PM|