Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/showthread.php on line 1034

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/showthread.php on line 1039

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/showthread.php on line 1511

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/showthread.php on line 1516

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 49

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/singaporejobsmarket/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2518
PART TIME JOB: Worksheet Marking Assistant Wanted - Singapore Jobs Market Forum
한국어 | 日本語 | 中文
Singapore Jobs Market Forum

PART TIME JOB: Worksheet Marking Assistant Wanted

This is a discussion on PART TIME JOB: Worksheet Marking Assistant Wanted within the Singapore Jobs - Flexible / Freelance / Part-time forums, part of the Singapore Jobs Market - Jobs in Singapore | Singapore Free Job Posting/Advertisement category; MARKING ASSISTANT Looking for JC/poly students with tutoring experience to assist in marking of mathematics worksheets. Solutions are provided ...

Go Back   Singapore Jobs Market Forum > Singapore Jobs Market - Jobs in Singapore | Singapore Free Job Posting/Advertisement > Singapore Jobs - Flexible / Freelance / Part-time
Connect with Facebook

Register Invite Your Friends FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Distinguished Headhunter

Power: 12
jobdja is on a distinguished road
Exclamation PART TIME JOB: Worksheet Marking Assistant Wanted

MARKING ASSISTANT

Looking for JC/poly students
with tutoring experience to assist in marking of mathematics worksheets.
Solutions are provided

For contact/job details & more job listings, please visit:

Only registered and activated users are able to view links or images.

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!
(Featured in Singapore's Sunday Times)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:15 AM
New Recruit

Power: 0
enys0r is on a distinguished road

if you still need help, contact me at

thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 24-08-2008, 05:40 PM
New Recruit

Deng Xiongwei is on a distinguished road

Hi, Im interested in this job as marking assistant. Please email me at
. Thanks.
Old 25-08-2008, 02:43 PM
New Recruit

hungryghost69@yahoo. is on a distinguished road
Default Hi

Hi, I'm interested in being a marking assistant too as I do have spare time during the night. Please email me at
or 93299818 to provide me with more information.

Cheers !
Steven
Old 25-08-2008, 09:27 PM
New Recruit

huiping0712 is on a distinguished road

Hi! I'm interested. Is it still available? I am available any time of the day.. Except when sleeping.. Hee..

I can be emailed at
Old 26-08-2008, 10:43 AM
New Recruit

faithluv91 is on a distinguished road

Hey~

Is the position still available? I'm interested in it..
Please contact me @
if still available..

Thank You..
Old 27-08-2008, 01:56 PM
New Recruit

icepxl is on a distinguished road

Hi
I am interested in this job
Please kindly send me more details such as the pay,working hours and location
to my email add

thanks
Old 28-08-2008, 02:03 AM
New Recruit

Jacky is on a distinguished road

I am interested in this part time jobs. Currently a temasek poly student. Please send me @
for the detail of this job if it is still avaliable
The Following User Says Thank You to Jacky For This Useful Post:
porimol1 (19-08-2011)
Old 30-08-2008, 11:15 AM
New Recruit

karen1022 is on a distinguished road
Smile interested in this job.

Hi im very interested in this job. pls email me the details at
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to karen1022 For This Useful Post:
porimol1 (19-08-2011)
Old 30-08-2008, 01:45 PM
New Recruit

ramkumar122 is on a distinguished road
Default hi

Im really very much interested in doing this kind of jobs.

Closed Thread

Tags
assistant, job, marking, part, time, wanted, worksheet